Santa Ana Uninsured Motorist Accident Attorneys

what happens when you have been injured uninsured motorist?

It’s a startling fact, but it’s true: Nearly one out of every three drivers on California roads has major insurance problems. Either the driver is not carrying enough insurance or is completely uninsured.

So, what happens when you have been injured in a vehicular accident by an underinsured or uninsured motorist?

You probably carry something called uninsured motorist coverage or underinsured motorist coverage (often abbreviated as UM or UIM in your insurance policy). Your insurance company is required by law to include UM/UIM coverage as part of your automobile policy, unless you specifically decline the coverage in writing (few people do so).

Your UM/UIM covers any driver and any passenger in your car involved in the accident. It covers you and any co-residing relatives while occupying anybody else’s car. It even covers you and any co-residing relative if hit by a vehicle while walking or riding a bike, including hit-and-run accidents.

We have successfully prosecuted hundreds of UM/UIM claims over our 64 combined years of litigating injury accident cases.

Get Help From a Santa Ana Uninsured Driver Lawyer

If you have been hurt by an uninsured motorist, you probably have more options than you realize. Learn more about your options. Talk with our Orange County uninsured motorist accident lawyers at the Traut Firm by calling James at 714-835-7000. You can also contact us onlineConsultations are free and confidential.

Call Now Button