Inadequate Legal Advice

The lawyer representing you has provided tax advice, or business transaction advice, or probate advice that turns out to be wrong or contrary to your interests. As a result, you sustain losses.


Of course, a lawyer is not expected to have a crystal ball. He or she is entitled to use his or her best judgment. But if the advice is contrary to law, or if no rational lawyer would give such advice, then you have a remedy.


If something like this has happened to you, you may be able to file a claim for legal malpractice. By taking action, you can get compensation for your damages. You may also prevent that harm from happening again to someone else.


Get Help From a Santa Ana Lawyer for Mistaken Advice Cases

If you have been harmed by a lawyer’s mistaken advice, call Jim Traut at the Traut Firm. You can discuss your situation, your losses, and your options. Talk with us by calling Jim at 714-835-7000. You can also contact us onlineConsultations are free and confidential